The Old Man and The Starfish






The Old Man and The Starfish



Everyday, an old man walked the beach with a pail, picking up starfish that had been washed in by the tide, and throwing them back into the sea.



One day a young boy stopped the old man and asked, "Why do you throw the starfish back? It does not matter. They will only wash up on the shore again tomorrow."



The old man picked out a starfish out of his pail, threw it as far as he could into the sea, and replied, "It mattered to that one."

Monday, July 19, 2010

Day 11- The A.T Road Show

Today we had an opportunity to see everyone's creativity at work.  I was very impressed by all the wonderful ideas that everyone had and I am sure there are a few ideas that I may have to borrow as I immediately thought of students who would find particular things very useful.  Barb, you had mentioned putting together a book of the shelf assistive technology.  I think this is a wonderful idea and would love to check it out.

1 comment:

  1. A book of all low tech ideas would be a great idea. Thanks for the suggestion. I hope Barb would be able to compile that.

    ReplyDelete